At Kayd Home Care, LLC, we offer our assistance to the brave men and women who once risked their lives to protect our freedom. Services are designed to benefit honorable veterans or their surviving spouses to receive care under the Veteran’s Care program.
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care
- Mobility support
To be eligible for Supportive Services in Bismarck, North Dakota or any of the nearby locations, the veteran or the veteran’s surviving spouse must meet the criteria listed below:
- Must fall within range of income required
- The veteran must have served “Active Military” duty for 90 days
- Honorable discharge for the veteran upon completing military duty
- The veteran or the surviving spouse must require assistive care on a regular basis
- Veteran can earn up to 30 hours a week of home service
We do all within our capacity to help a client qualify for these services under the Veterans Aid and Attendance benefits.
For further concerns about In Home Supportive Services in North Dakota, you may reach us by calling 701-255-0300 to speak to our helpful staff.